From June 17th until July 30th, 2017, the Parc Floral de Paris is host to the 24th edition of the popular summer festival of Jazz, “Paris Jazz Festival”.
Located in the Bois de Vincennes, in the 12th arrondissement of Paris, on this special occasion, the park will be holding a variety of games and music workshops, every Saturday and Sunday from 2 p.m. until 7 p.m. In addition, many concerts will be held on the Barge à Jazz, all Sundays of July, at 1:30 p.m.
On the Program
- Saturday, June 17, 2017: Olivier Ker Ourio / Thomas Savy
- Sunday, June 18, 2017: Laisse Venir – Dans les Sillons d’Alain Bashung
- Saturday, June 24, 2017: Anne Paceo / Andy Emler
- Sunday, June 25, 2017: Magma / Nicolas Folmer
- Saturday, July 1, 2017: Jacques Schwarz Bart
- Sunday, July 2, 2017: Laura Perrudin / Trilok Gurtu
- Saturday, July 8, 2017: Mathis Haug
- Sunday, July 9, 2017: Raul Midon / Leo Sidran
- Saturday, July 15, 2017: Laurent De Wilde / Ray Lema / Un Jour de Blues à Bamako
- Sunday, July 16, 2017: Les Amazones d’Afrique / Pierre Marcault / David Patrois
- Saturday, July 22, 2017: Delgres
- Sunday, July 23, 2017: Lisa Simone / Daniel Zimmermann
- Saturday, July 29, 2017: Jocelyn Mienniel
- Sunday, July 30, 2017: Erik Truffaz / Pj5 / Jean Philippe Viret
From 9:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Public Transportation :
Château de Vincennes (line 1)
– Ligne 46 (Gare du Nord/Château de Vincennes)
– Ligne 112 (Château de Vincennes/La Varenne Chennevières RER)
– N° 12123, Cours des Maréchaux
– N° 12124, Route de l’Artillerie
– N° 12125, Pyramide entrée Parc Floral
Full price: 2.5 €
Reduced price: 1.5 € (7-25 years old)
- Kids under 7 years old.
- Outdoor activity centers, school children and teachers
- Unemployed, RSA beneficiaries, disabled
- City of Paris officials
Concerts are free of charge.